- Support Groups
- Speaking Engagements
You Rise Above is pleased to announce the release of our newest service for clients, Divorce Consulting. By appointment only, Divorce Consulting is a private, one-on-one session to help you with the specifics of your divorce. This is designed for informational purposes to help you to understand what to consider before you hire an attorney, File Pro Se (Representing yourself) or what to do if you have Post Decree (after the divorce) issues such as your ex-spouse not following the current court orders. Each session is 90 min long.
Our consulting includes:
- Pre Attorney Review-questions you should ask/terms you should know.
- How to find an Attorney that fits your needs.
- How to file your own paperwork if you choose to do so.
- Suggestions and resources for dealing with your emotional turmoil.
- Setting expectations for what you will experience throughout the divorce process:
- Costs to consider
- Full vs. joint custody
- How to communicate with your estranged spouse
- What you can do to protect yourself emotionally and financially
- Common mistakes
- What happens when your spouse doesn’t follow the rules
- How to manage through the aftermath
This service is a good fit for those that have questions but were afraid to ask. It is also perfect for those women that have Post-Decree (after the divorce) questions, issues or concerns.
$109.00 – 90 minute session
Call to schedule your appointment today: 224-208-8559
More people would learn from their mistakes if they weren't so busy denying them.
— Harold J. Smith
What women are saying…
My divorce has been a nightmare, but the workshop I attended Divorce-the end is always the beginning, made me feel like I was not alone. I was able to feel some sense of hope, and had some of my fears addressed. I walked out feeling inspired to move forward.— Xioma Espinosa