- Support Groups
- Speaking Engagements
At You Rise Above, we are committed to empowering you to change. Our workshops, retreats and seminars focus on helping you to see things differently than you may have previously perceived them. We have a passion and commitment to helping women. We understand the emotional, physical and mental roadblocks we all may have when facing a new path. Job Loss, Career change, a new business you want to start, getting divorced, dating , being a single mom, getting back into the workforce after being a stay home mom, balancing a professional and personal life, or simply turning 40, we want to help you to make self appreciating and fulfilling choices and decisions that empower you to be the best that you can be. Embrace your strength, believe that regardless of your current situation, You can Rise Above, and we will walk with you along the way. We are not alone in our struggle to understand and process our lives as they have become. We are meant to learn, to share and to grow. Our business is about helping you to embrace change, to rise from the ashes of despair, worry , sorrow, and grief into the life you want to live. To learn a confidence and understanding in the shelter of your own making.
Who Should Attend?
Our programs and events are designed for:
- Working Professional Mothers
- Single Mothers
- Women who are recently divorced, separated or contemplating divorce
- Women who are starting over
- Stay-home mothers who are in need of returning to work
- Entrepreneurs, new business owners
- Women who want to change the way they feel and think about themselves
- Women who want better relationships with themselves and others
- Women who are scared, lonely, in need of change in their lives
- Women who want to reconnect with the dreams they once had
- Women who want emotional support
- Women who want and need to empower themselves to live in peace
- Women who want to find strength to move forward in their lives.
- Women who want to experience a renewed self
What women are saying…
Outstanding! I felt like Toni really understood what I was going through because she has been there! It was like hanging with a best friend only better because the advise made sense!— Natasch Lindsey